We have a responsibility to protect each customer and to provide the best service available. The following guidelines were designed to ensure all customers receive quality service.
AccesoYA.NET is operated by ACCESOYA, SA a Costa Rica corporation.
2. Billing / Cancellation
3. Prohibited Uses
6. Customer Responsibility
8. IP Numbers
10. Non Assignability
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. Customer is hereby defined as any person or entity utilizing any service from AccesoYA.Net.
2. Customer's use of AccesoYA.Net services constitutes Customer's acceptance of all Terms and conditions. Customer also agrees to be bound by any change in these terms which may be published via AccesoYA.Net services while you are a customer of AccesoYA.Net services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement or by any subsequent changes to these terms, please contact AccesoYA.Net immediately so that we may close your account. AccesoYA.Net reserves the right to change the Terms of Service without prior notice or warning.
3. AccesoYA.NET reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion.
4. AccesoYA.NET shall be the sole arbiter of what is and is not a violation of these acceptable use policies.
5. AccesoYA.NET has the right to delete all content and files upon termination. AccesoYA.NET reserves the right to withhold any prepaid funds for any site removed for violations of these policies.
6. All orders are subject to acceptance by AccesoYA.NET.
7. The customer must be 18 years of age to obtain our service.
8. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
9. Failure by either you or AccesoYA.NET to insist upon compliance by the other party with the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any rights under this Agreement.
10. If any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, board, or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such term or provision shall be construed in all respects as if such provision were written in a manner acceptable to said court, board, or tribunal, or, if such provision is found to be totally unacceptable to such court, board, or tribunal in any form, then as if such invalid provision were omitted altogether.
11. It is expressly understood that there are no oral agreements or understandings between you and AccesoYA.NET which will be deemed to extend, restrict, or otherwise supersede the exact terms of this agreement. If any provision of this Agreement fails to comply with applicable law, then this Agreement shall, without prior notice, be automatically modified to conform with the minimum requirements of any law or governmental regulation having application to or jurisdiction over the subject matter or the parties hereto. Otherwise, this Agreement, the Application Form, and any later written changes published via AccesoYA.NET service, constitutes the entire agreement.
1. AccesoYA.NET may cancel promotions at any time. Prices are subject to change at any time, and prices are only guaranteed for the initial period of prepayment.
2. For customers who have purchased a quarterly or yearly plan or paid in advance and wish to cancel before the end of the plan, we will refund the balance, however you will be charged the full monthly rate for services provided.
3. AccesoYA.NET currently accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover). AccesoYA.NET also accepts personal/business checks, money orders, or International money orders in US currency, drawn from a US Bank.
4. All fees are payable in advance for the upcoming month (unless prepaid) on the anniversary date billing cycle. Although you may cancel your service at any time, you remain responsible for any outstanding moneys due and payable at the time of cancellation. You are responsible for notifying us when you wish to cancel your service. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 888-353-8973 (US) or 506-281-0576 (CR).
5. Credit cards are charged automatically on the anniversary date of the payment period, unless we receive instructions indicating otherwise. You will only be refunded for unused services if you have prepaid for more than 1 month.
6. All prices are US dollars.
7. Sales and use taxes and all other applicable taxes which are applicable to the provision of services shall be incurred by Customer regardless of whom the taxes are or were imposed upon.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to insure their payment information is maintained current and available for payment of incurred fees. If you default, you agree to pay AccesoYA.NET its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection-agency fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
9. AccesoYA.NET offers a 30 day money back guarantee on new web hosting accounts. This does not apply to resold accounts. If not satisfied with our web hosting within the first 30 days of your account setup, you will be given a full refund of the services amount (excluding setup fees) You must notify us within the first 30 days following activation. No refund is available after the 30th day. Email email@example.com or send a fax to 888-353-8973 (US) or 506-281-0576 (CR).
10. Refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was made. If you paid by check, we reserve the right to wait 30 days (for your check to clear) before issuing a refund check. This guarantee does not apply to additional services such as chat rooms, Email accounts, etc.
11. Accounts that are past due in payment of balances due will be given 7 days notice (via email to the address we have on file - it is CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE CONTROL PANEL). If no response is received in that period, the account may be temporarily deactivated, and a $10 reactivation fee will apply to have the account reactivated. If after 14 days of suspension, payment is still not received the account may be deleted, including all stored Email. Late payments may be subject to a $10 late fee.
12. On any account where we have paid your domain registration fee, if you should cancel your account before you have paid us a total of $224.95, we reserve the right to charge you the difference between $24.95 and the total you paid us. For example, if you cancel your account with us in the second month, and have paid us $14.95 total, you would owe us an additional $10.00 upon cancellation. Any setup fees paid DO count toward the total you have paid to us.
13. Credits and free month(s) of hosting do not have a cash value, and as such, are not refundable.
14. Setup fees are nonrefundable.
15. If your check is returned to AccesoYA.NET unpaid, you agree to pay a returned check charge of $25.00.
16. If we must deal with a credit card charge-back on your account, you will be charged a $50 administrative fee for our time in dealing with this. Should your account be turned over to a collection agency, you are responsible for collection and legal fees.
17. If you default, you agree to pay AccesoYA.NET reasonable collection expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees.
18. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies AccesoYA.NET in writing for a request for cancellation of services.
19. AccesoYA.NET reserves the right to cancel service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be prorated and paid by AccesoYA.NET if AccesoYA.NET institutes it's right of cancellation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs will be billed to the customer (i.e. transfer, space etc.)
20. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
21. Written notification of cancellation must be received at least five days prior to your cycle date, with the cycle date being the day of the month you sign up, in order to avoid charges in full for the next cycle.
1. Accounts used as a backup facility, or which negatively impact other customers, are prohibited. Due to the unique resource characteristics and traffic patterns associated with certain types of sites, we reserve the right to limit the following site types to 2 gigs of free traffic:
1. All services provided by AccesoYA.NET may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, trademark, intellectual property, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute without proper authorization. You agree that AccesoYA.NET may remove objectionable materials residing on the AccesoYA.NET server. Such removal shall be at AccesoYA.NET's sole discretion and AccesoYA.NET shall be the sole judge of what constitutes objectionable material.
2. Abuse of the law. AccesoYA.NET's services may be used for lawful purposes only. Illegality includes but is not limited to: drug dealing; attempting without authorization to access a computer system; pirating (distributing copyrighted material in violation of copyright law, specifically MP3s, MPEG's, ROMs, and ROM emulators); gambling; schemes to defraud; trafficking in obscene material; sending a message or having content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person; threatening bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups; violating US export restrictions; stalking; or violating other state or federal law such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, or the Economic Espionage Act. Linking to illegal material is also prohibited. AccesoYA.NET reserves the right to check system files, email, and other data on our servers for illegal content and materials, or for any other reasons deemed necessary.
3. AccesoYA.NET accounts may not host or handle material that contain the following content or links to content elsewhere. AccesoYA.NET will be the sole arbiter in determining violations of this provision:
1. AccesoYA.NET's mailing list services are provided for use as discussion forums only, and may not be used to distribute unsolicited email. All users on a list must have personally subscribed to that list.
2. Any customer repeatedly "mail-bombed" or that attracts such behavior will be asked to leave.
3. Our servers may not be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of spam, flames, or mail bombs. Your domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary, or reply-to address in any of the above. If you are found to have spammed, then we will immediately, without warning, disable your domain. As such, Violation will result in immediate termination of all services without refund. Fines and legal action may be imposed. AccesoYA.NET will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. A user shall not use another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of the site.
4. We consider spam, without limitation, to be any of the following:
The customer is responsible for all activity originating from the account unless proven to be a victim of outside hacking or address forgery. The customer is responsible for securing their username/password. The customer assumes responsibility for all material on their site that may be put on by a third party (such as the usage of Free For All links pages). Use of AccesoYA.NET's service requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols, and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use and desired content of the web space by the customer. The following examples are offered: Web Publishing: requires knowledge of HTML, properly locating and linking documents, FTPing Web contents, Graphics, text, sound, image mapping, etc. FrontPage web publishing: knowledge of the FrontPage tools as well as Telnet and FTP understanding and capability. CGI-Scripts: requires a knowledge of the UNIX environment, TAR & GUNZIP commands, Perl, CShell scripts, permissions, etc. Mail: a use of mail customers to receive and send mail, etc. The customer agrees that he or she has the necessary knowledge to create and maintain their web space. Customer agrees that it is not the responsibility of AccesoYA.NET to provide this knowledge or support outside matters specific to AccesoYA.NET's servers.
Full backups are made weekly, and backups of new/changed data made nightly. No guarantees are made of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the integrity of these backups. Backups are made for server restoration purposes only. It is the customers' responsibility to maintain local copies of their web content and any information. If loss of data occurs due to an error of AccesoYA.NET, AccesoYA.NET will attempt to recover the date for no charge to the customer. If data loss occurs due to negligence of customer in securing their account or by an action of the customer, AccesoYA.NET will attempt to recover the data from the most recent archive for a $100.00 fee.
AccesoYA.NET maintains control and any ownership of any and all I.P. numbers and addresses that may be assigned to the customer and reserves in its sole discretion the right to change or remove any and all IP numbers and addresses.
ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. AccesoYA.NET makes absolutely no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THESE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED THEREBY.
AccesoYA.NET shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, including lost profits which may arise from AccesoYA.NET's servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Further, AccesoYA.NET shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of AccesoYA.NET's servers. IN THE EVENT AccesoYA.NET IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT WILL AccesoYA.NET BE LIABLE FOR AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AccesoYA.NET UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
Customer 's rights and obligations under this agreement may not be transferred or assigned directly or indirectly without the prior written consent of AccesoYA.NET which consent shall not be unreasonably refused.
Customer will take all necessary measures to preclude AccesoYA.NET from being made a party to any lawsuit or claim regarding AccesoYA.NET services provided to any customer or end user. Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AccesoYA.NET from any and all claims of whatever nature, expenses, demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against AccesoYA.NET, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Notwithstanding that you, your web site or your server may reside outside Costa Rica, including outside of the United States of America, you agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica. You and AccesoYA.NET agree that the law of Costa Rica will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and to AccesoYA.NET services. In addition, you and AccesoYA.NET agree and consent that the courts of San Jose, Costa Rica will have exclusive jurisdiction and be the exclusive venue for any legal actions relating to this Agreement or to the services provided hereunder.
Any notices required or permitted hereunder shall be given to the appropriate party at the address specified below or at such other address as the party shall specify in writing. Such notice shall be deemed given: upon personal delivery; if sent by telephone facsimile, upon confirmation of receipt; or if sent by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, 5 days after the date of mailing.
AccesoYA.NET will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. AccesoYA.NET makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. AccesoYA.NET disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by AccesoYA.NET and its employees. AccesoYA.NET reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.